Esoterracisms : Nu Healing Arts – JP015
We are pleased, proud, and excited to share a very different type of interview today with Geo of Nu Healing Arts. Very quickly we get into the hidden side of garden, feeling and getting felt by plants, the soil, and all sorts of hardly quantifiable connections that we experience(d) with our hands in the soil. Enjoy!
- Works Referenced
- The One-Straw Revolution: An Introduction to Natural Farming (New York Review Books Classics)
- Shennong Ben Cao Jing
- Aztec Marigolds
- Cleome hassleriana
- Keiryu Mountain Stream Morning Glory
- Chinese Yam
- Datura Stramonium
- Geo’s recommended resource is
- Geo’s Proverb is:
- “Whether autumn will bring wind or rain, I cannot know, but today I will be working in the fields.” – Masanobu Fukuoka from One-Straw Revolution.
- If you’d like to get in contact with Geo, follow him on instagram @nuhealingartsgarden and @words_that_I_manifest . He can also be contacted through email email@example.com . His website is http://www.nuhealingarts.com/
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you a black farmer who wants to share your story about your value-added crops? Are you a black farmer who wants to share your story? We’d love to feature you! Email us, firstname.lastname@example.org !
Thank you for listening to
- Jìgìjìgì EP017 – EsoTerracisms: Beekeeping
- Jìgìjìgì EP016 – Farmer Gigi
- Jìgìjìgì EP015 – EsoTerracisms: Nu Healing Arts
- Jìgìjìgì EP014 – Mosadi